Finding a rental property in a high-demand market like Balmain can be a challenge for the discerning renter.
An established suburb just minutes from the city by bus or ferry and a wonderful village vibe with great shopping and excellent restaurants, cafes and pubs, Balmain delivers on multiple fronts.
This recently leased apartment in Balmain offered floor to ceiling upgrades, two generously sized bedrooms with magnificent views of the water and Cockatoo Island. The updated fixtures and finishes included European appliances as well as stone bench tops in the refurbished kitchen. The open plan concept that leads to a private balcony is an appealing feature for both young families and single professionals.
The Balmain rental property specs:
- Master bedroom with water views and built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining leading to sunny balcony
- New Stone kitchen, quality Bosch appliances
- First-floor apartment in secure building
- Short stroll to the waterfront, sailing clubs and Balmain ferry wharf
- 300m to Dawn Fraser Harbour Pool and Elkington Park
- First time offered as a rental.
If you own an investment property in a high-demand rental market, even when supply is low, you still want to make sure your property appeals to as many market segments as possible – from young professionals to downsizers – to ensure your property is always in demand. Stills Properties has over thirty years’ experience managing investment properties for owners throughout Sydney. Contact us to discuss your needs.